THE INNOVATIVE MEDICINES INITIATIVE - IMI2 – Call 12
|Call Identifier: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2016-12|
|Publication Date: 19/07/2017|
|Budget: 126,439,000 €|
|Deadline: 16/05/2018 17:00 Brussels Local Time|
|two-stage - RIA – Research and Innovation Actions:Stage 1 submission deadline: 24 October 2017 – 17:|
|Specific Programme(s): Societal Challenges|
|Theme(s): Health, demographic change and wellbeing|
For full details of these topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, please click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal), or read the IMI2 Call 12 Topics Text
Please note that entering and submitting short proposals for this Call can only be done through the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Participant Portal.
Submission of short proposals
Proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Participant Portal. The submission system opened for proposals under this Call on 19 July 2017. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic - this will take you directly to that topic's page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on 'Start submission'.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
Topic conditions & documents (common to all topics in this Call)
Please read the IMI2 Call 12 Topics Text for full details of this topic, including the budget breakdown.
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
1. List of countries and applicable rules for funding:
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions:
3. Evaluation guide to the submission and evaluation process including evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold:
4. Proposal page limits and layout:
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms
7. IMI2 Research and Innovation Actions (RIA) - relevant forms and templates