This webinar aims at providing:A general overview of the way in which the drafting and negotiation of consortium agreements should be addressed in H2020, with a focus on IP provisions.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a consortium agreement?
- When should the consortium agreement be signed, and by whom?
- What model consortium agreements are available, and for what types of projects?
- What issues should a consortium agreement deal with?
- Regarding IP: which GA rules should not be contradicted by the CA?
- Regarding IP: what are the areas in which GA rules leave flexibility for the CA?
- Regarding IP: how to use the CA as a tool: examples of clauses to add to your draft
Duration:45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&A)
Registration: The registration will open on the 10th of April.