The event is organized by the Network of Secure Societies National Contact Points – SEREN4, in collaboration with the European Commission. This information day and brokerage event gives details on the calls for proposals H2020-CIP 2019, H2020-SEC 2019 and H2020-DS-2019 under the societal challenge Secure Societies - Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
13/03/2018 - Information day done by the Commission with presentations of the different open topics of 2019
14/03/2018 - Brokerage event (half day) and training session (half day)
These calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. Participation to the event is free of charge and the number of participants is limited due to the capacity of the rooms.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society
- Fight Against Crime and Terrorism
- Border Security and External Security
- General Matters on Security
- Digital Security
- Information about the calls
- Networking possibilities
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas
- Details on the legal and procedural conditions