Czech Republic-Israel Industrial R&D Cooperation Framework
BASIS FOR COLLABORATION
An Agreement on bilateral industrial research and development cooperation was signed by the Israeli Ministry of Economy and CzechInvest, the Investment and Business Development Agency.
Preferred Technologies & Sectors
The program supports joint commercially-focused joint industrial R&D projects between Israeli and Czech companies in all technological fields.
Expected project results will have to contribute to the development of commercial products, applications and or services. The proposals should comply with the following guidelines:
- The partners should include at least one Israeli and one Czech commercial company (though participation of research institutes/universities is welcome as additional participants or subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations).
- Companies from other countries may also participate, but they will not be funded either by OCS or by Czechinvest.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the cooperation between the participants from the two countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.)
- The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries
- The program maintains offices in both Czech Republic and Israel; Czech and Israeli entities should contact their respective offices at any time.
- A new c all for proposals is published every year. It is open for 3 to 4 months for submission of application forms. link to the most recent call
Partner Search Form
ISERD, together with the office in Czech Republic, will assist companies to find an appropriate partner. Forms are available for companies seeking assistance in locating potential partners.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Tel: (+972 3) 5118185
Fax: (+972 3) 5177655
Head of Investment Incentives Section
CzechInvest - Investment and Business Development Agency
Štěpánská 15, Praha 2
Phone: +420 296 342 616