Poland-Israel Bilateral Industrial R&D Cooperation Framework
The annual Poland-Israel call for 2016 is open from April 19, 2016, and the deadline for submissions isJuly 19, 2016
BASIS FOR COLLABORATION
The Framework is operated via EUREKA
Israel: The Ministry of Economy
Preferred Technologies & Sectors
The program supports joint commercially-focused joint industrial R&D projects between Israeli and Polish companies in all technological fields.
Expected project results will have to contribute to the development of commercial products, applications and or services. The proposals should comply with the following guidelines:
- The partners should include at least one Israeli and one Polish commercial company (though participation of research institutes/universities is welcome as additional participants or subcontractors according to each country’s funding regulations).
- Companies from other countries may also participate, but they will not be funded either by OCS or by NCBIR
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the cooperation between the participants from the two countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.)
The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries
- The program maintains offices in both & Poland and Israel & Polish and Israeli entities should contact their respective offices at any time
- A new call for proposals is published every year. It is open for 3 to 4 months for submission of application forms.
Cooperation Form - The bilateral Polish-Israeli framework uses the Eureka Form as the project outline application form. Forms must be filled in English, signed by both project partners and sent to the program directors.
National Funding Application Forms (for Israeli Companies) - The full project application should be submitted by the companies using their respective countries’ national forms for review by the respective national authorities. Israeli companies should submit their applications on the OCS application forms.
Partner Search Form
Iserd, together with the office in Poland, will assist companies to find an appropriate partner Forms are available for companies seeking assistance in locating potential partners.
A new call for proposals will be published soon.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Tel: (+972 3) 5118185